IFI CLAIMS® Patent DatabasesIFI CLAIMS has been processing, interpreting and indexing patent data since 1955. In that time, we have developed processes and data management skills that allow us to keep up with the constantly changing patent data landscape produced by the world's patent offices.
The result is the CLAIMS Global Patent Database available through the CLAIMS DIRECT Web Service - the most comprehensive and highest quality patent database available.
We also provide specialized value-added and custom data.
- Extended WIPO ST-36 based XML formatting across all issuing authorities
- Worldwide coverage
- Full Text
- Classifications: IPC/IPCR/ ECLA, ICO and national classifications
- Legal Status
- Patent Families
- Patent Citations
- Company name standardization for assignees, plus Probable Assignees for applications
- Expiration and legal status data
- Chemical patent indexing (annotation) and title enhancements
Claims Classic is available on Dialog, Questel, and STN.
Our custom solutions will delivery high quality data in your desired format. In almost all cases, we can get data to you faster and cheaper than is possibly by you acquiring the data and writing your own parsers and ETL software.
Contact us, give us your specification, and see how quickly and affordably we can respond!