This analysis of blockchain patent applications and grants from IALE Tecnología, based on IFI data, offers an in-depth examination of this new technology.
It can be a challenge to stay on top of the patent assets of large companies with many subsidiaries. It’s easy to overlook the true impact of a particular organization if you’re unaware of its holdings and what the combined picture looks like.
Janice Stevenson, EVP of Client Relations, will highlight new ways to discover the innovative technologies being introduced by established organizations.
- IBM marks 25th anniversary as list leader
- U.S. grants hit record high and double from a decade ago
- Trending Technologies: e-cigarettes, 3D printing, machine learning & autonomous vehicles
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Jan. 9, 2018 — IFI CLAIMS® Patent Services, a leading global patent database provider and development platform, today released its annual analysis of the U.S. patent landscape for…
- New record for most U.S. patents in single year
- IBM tops list again breaking its all-time high
- 50 percent of all Top 50 grants attributed to Asia