Viewing the Patent Intelligence and Technology Report
PITR (Patent Intelligence & Technology Report) offers users the ability to quickly produce listings of the top patent owners in a variety of countries over the past several years.
To produce the PITR
- Log in to CDWI (http://cdwi.ificlaims.com).
- Click the arrow to the right of Reporting.
- From the dropdown menu, select PITR.
The Top 50 patent owners according to both application and grant awards within the US from the past five years are displayed.
To modify the selection criteria
- Open the PITR.
- Click on the white arrow to the left of the Top Assignees title on the report.
The Filter Parameters pane opens.
- Change the desired fields.
- Click Apply.
Filter Parameter Fields
Top Doc. Count
The number of organizations displayed
5 / 10 / 50 / 100 / 500 / 1000
Arrangement of the organizations
|Mincount||The lowest number of documents to be listed||Any number|
The years displayed
The country on which to report
All / US / CA / DE / EP / ES / FR / GB
* The Index option is not recommended for use within PITR.